Start4Chem-InkubatorThe Start4Chem-Incubator’s staff consider themselves sparring partners, networkers, initiators, mediators and pathfinders for students and researchers when it comes to “Starting up Chemistry and Biochemistry”.
The Start4Chem-Incubator welcomes all students and researchers:
- who have a product idea and would like to carry out an initial feasibility test,
- who want to develop a business model based on their own R&D results,
- who want to compete in start-up competitions,
- who want to apply for public funding relevant to founding,
- who would like to set up a chemical company
The Start4Chem incubator is an unit of the Worldfactory Startup-Center (WSC) at Ruhr-University Bochum and the Start4Chem team collaborates closely with the WSC team and the other incubators at WSC. This results in a large network and a wide range of events, coaching and consulting services.
As Start4Chem incubator is connected to the RESOLV Cluster of Excellence at the Faculty of Chemistry and Biochemistry, an international R&D network opens up for potential founders in the field of chemistry.
If you have any questions about the offers from Start4Chem, please contact Start4Chem@rub.de